Register for this webinar to learn:
- ISO 22301/BS 25999 family of standards – for what purpose should each standard be used
- Steps towards ISO 22301 certification
- Mandatory documents required by the standard
- How to get the management buy-in
- Certification – benefits of getting certified
Wednesday – May 27, 2015
8:00 AM Los Angeles time /
11:00 AM New York time /
4:00 PM (16:00) London time /
5:00 PM (17:00) Brussels time /
8:30 PM (20:30) Mumbai time
Duration: 1 hour / Convert to your time zone
Can’t wait for the next live webinar? Watch the recording here.
What You Receive:
- Training delivered by Dejan Kosutic, one of the leading experts for ISO27001 / ISO 22301
- Download of presentation deck
- Access to webinar recording
This training is designed for professionals with little or no experience in ISO 22301, including:
- Business continuity / disaster recovery professionals
- IT managers
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Members of top management responsible for IT/business continuity
- BCM consultants
About the training:
This interactive live online training (via webinar) is designed to enable you to walk away with knowledge on how to fit ISO 22301 as the main framework for business continuity management in your organization. This course offers compelling content, downloadable presentation deck and live engagement with an expert consultant with whom you can discuss how to resolve your specific implementation issues. You will experience the training right from your desk, eliminating travel costs and minimizing lost time away from your office.
Presented by: Dejan Kosutic
Dejan Kosutic is the author of documentation toolkits at 27001Academy. He has extensive working experience both as tutor and as a consultant - he is an Approved Tutor for ISMS Lead Auditor courses at SGS, and delivers various ISO 27001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 in-person courses throughout Europe as well as online courses via webinars. In his consulting career, he works with clients from the financial sector, government, and small and medium-sized business including IT companies.
He has an MBA from Henley Management College, and is the holder of the following certificates: Certified Management Consultant, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Associate Business Continuity Professional, and ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.
54 seats already reserved
Dejan is clearly a subject matter expert on Risk Analysis and Risk Management. His trainings are well designed and superbly and professionally delivered using the GoToTraining platfrom.
CISSP, CHP, CHSS, CEO at Clearwater Compliance LLC